Monday, November 10, 2008

Our Halloween Activities!

So I was pretty happy that the year that I actually spent money on a Halloween costume, we had tons of reasons to use it!  A local parade (where the kids all usually dress up), a ward party, Mike's work Halloween party (for kids), Trick -or -Treating at a strip mall, and of course Trick-or-Treating on the 31st.  Damon LOVED his costume, and thought he really was Mr. Incredible.   We had such a fun month! 
lots of pics....not in order...


Our awesome friends, Scott and Jenny, invited us to join their family on the 31st....Scott's sister lives in a perfect neighborhood for Trick-or-Treating, tons of kids,  decorations, and a  2- story high King Kong.  So much fun! 
The boys, Michael, Nick, and Damon....and then....
they were off!  

Our awesome little Mr. Incredible! 

We had to keep them from running all over Suzanne's house, so they had to stay on the step and eat candy! It wasn't too difficult to convince them...


Damon with some of the kids from his Pre-School class.  I have a picture just like this in front of my pre-school when I was 4!  Fun memory...
Cache, Zach, and Damon....some of his favorite buddies! 
Damon at the Potomac Parade....


Damon, Tootsie, and Michael,  We love them! 
Our little group at the parade
And another group of friends at the strip mall....this was a lot of fun.  The mall had crafts, snacks, treats, balloons...etc...So much fun for the kids.  


16 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awesome looking Mr. Incredible.

Jake and Roz said...

how fun! looking forward to doing this with Cade :)

J-me Boyce said...

Cute! What a studly little Mr Incredible (you can tell him I said that)

Glad you had a blast.

alexandra said...

I love his costume. He looks wonderful!

Deborah said...

How fun!! And what a great Mr. Incredible he makes!

Ammon and Tara said...

That's so fun! Thanks for posting some pics of that. I love the picture of damon close up with his pumkin bucket. Are you going to send me that one? Wink Wink. Love you!

Watkins said...

WHAT A CUTE COSTUME FOR DAMON!

Janell said...

I love it! Damon looks super cute in his costume, and his sunglasses are awesome! I keep looking at Rylan's cowboy costume wishing he had another reason to use it. So I can totally see how happy you are that Damon was able to wear his costume more than once...and for such fun things!!

Rachel Kirkham said...

Michelle! I'm sure this is going to be very "stalker-esque" of me but I found you on Facebook and saw that you have a blog and clicked away to find you! Damon is getting so big and it looks like you are having so much fun back home. We miss it a lot but we're getting used to AZ each day. We have a blog too (in case you want to blog-stalk like I do). rachandjay.blogspot.com

Hope you are well - glad to be in touch!

XO,
Rachel

Andrea said...

Too cute...seriously!

Cassie said...

waaaaay cute!!! looks like you guys had a very fun halloween!

wackywilsons said...

Good for you! Yes....you will love having Mr. Incredible around for all those dress up days....I am sure Austin will try it on one of these days too:)

Next year I better go with you on those fun trick or treating eventS!

Melinda said...

Great costume! Looks like it was a fun Halloween!

syndi said...

Michelle it is Syndi and Reed Ryan-- I totally just remembered that you live out here so I checked Deborah's blog and saw the title "life in the east" and realized it was you! how are things going -- we live in Centreville Virginia and we would love to get together out blog is www.wetheryansbe.blogspot.com and my email is syndiry@yahoo.com

Nate and Heidi said...

There was an article done on KSL on Nov. 3rd about blogging. I know these instances are rare- but it scares me....

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

your little halloween pics are so cute! how are you guys? i made my blog private...i can't remember if you left your address for me. i think so. if not email me katie.hillstead@gmail.com.....we miss the east coast!