Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Randomness....

I noticed today that it has been a long time since I blogged about anything....so here is just the randomness that we've been up to lately....



I finally took a picture of the lovely street sign that inspired my little guys name (no , his name is not Fernwood)....Although, Mike was inspired by his name because it is the name of a city outside of his mission in London. I still like the street sign!

Notice - NO MORE CAST! Yeah! He got it off last week, and the doc said he is "substantially healed". We'll go back next week for more x-rays...he's still trying and trying and trying to crawl! He's mastered rolling when he wants to get to something, and he's got a mean army crawl.


How Damon eats a mango...I cut off all the chunks that I can...and he still takes the core and chews off anything else he can get his teeth into!


My boys were all cuddling on the couch the other day and I noticed that they kind of matched! (Mike's shirt has green stripes)... Any excuse for a picture!


That's all for now....





11 comments:

Deborah said...

I love random posts!! And sucking all the juices from the pit is the best part of the mango!

TheKeilShpeel said...

Love it.. how cool to learn where Brixton's name came from too. I love learning those things.
I love the picture of your boys too.

Jake and Roz said...

thank goodness that cast is off!

Tiana said...

I kept thinking about Brixton getting his cast off last week, and then got lost in having a baby. I am glad it went well and he is free at last! I am sure he will be a super crawler in no time.

wackywilsons said...

So cute...I love that mango pic. I thought it was corn on the cob...mangoes are even better!

Brixton and Fernwood are great names...he could go by Fernie:)

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

What a sweet picture of your boys! I'm glad Brixton is doing better! Love you guys.

Dave and Mel said...

hey Mich! I almost avoided the D.C. post altogether because I felt so bad that we couldn't see you guys! I was thinking about your adorable family and hope we get to see you soon...maybe in UT???? hey, did you order P90X?

Mary Bergfeld said...

You have a lovely family. That is a very sweet picture of your boys.

alexandra said...

So cute. I love Brixton. I feel I should get to know him better. How does Saturday evening sound? If the weather is nice next week, I am all for taking the boys to the zoo. Want to join me? I can do afternoons if your ams are occupied (Damon is in school).

Watkins said...

HEY, THANKS FOR ALL THE SWEET COMMENTS! YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE, I CAN'T GET OVER BRIXTON'S EYES! I BET IT'S FUN TO HAVE BOYS!

lisa holbrook said...

I love this picture of "the boys". Miss you guys.