Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Jumps

A couple of Saturdays ago Mike and Damon went for a bike ride down our favorite Capital Crescent Trail. They found a little side trail, and Damon was in his little "biking heaven". Damon demanded that I see this place so we went back that evening as a little family. Just imagine my anxiety as I watched him go down this trail over, and over, and over....
For some reason part of the video kind of gets cut off when I put it on my blog, so you can also go here to view it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9r0Z1UR7ls

4 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

he is sooo good at the bike. That would freak me out a little too but I'm not him mom :)

wackywilsons said...

he is going to be a daredevil when he grows up! Amazing talent for adventure...I love it.

Wendy said...

That kid is unstoppable! Evan loved the video...he laughed with excitement through the whole thing! :) I think they're going to bond in the future. :)

Tiffani Mills said...

He is a pro! so cute