Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas....a whirlwind!

So I'm realizing that I've become a "once a month" blogger, and I don't like that, not at all. I promise, for those of you who care, to be better. Here are some pics from our trip to Utah. In no particular order....

My dad and Brixton (sorry for the blurriness, this was taken with my phone)
I know this is a weird picture...but I love what my mom noticed about Brixton and I while we were in town....he has my eyes! exactly!
Brixton with his cute cousin Brayden
Damon on the chair lift
Damon getting ready to ski, and begging me not to take a picture.
@ Grandma and Grandpa Holbrooks, showing us his Leapster game.
Christmas morning at the Holbrooks, Mike showing us his Christmas gift from Damon
Christmas Eve, leaving my parents house...Damon loving his loot! Especially his coon skin cap from his awesome cousin Cooper!
Mike and my mom. I just love them!

5 comments:

Steph said...

CUTE pictures! And I can't believe I am missing out on your kids' growing up! Brixton looks different already! :(

Janell said...

I do love when you update--such cute pictures! I love that Damon is such a daredevil (Ry would never attempt to ski...well, maybe in 10 years!) and his coon skin cap is awesome! And the pic of you and Brixton--yes you certainly do have the same beautiful eyes :) Looks like a fun Christmas

alexandra said...

You look gorgeous in tha tphoto with Brixton! Lucky boy to have those big green eyes! Glad you had such a fun Christmas in Utah!

Marissa said...

Looks and sounds like fun, Michelle. I hope all is well with you guys. Miss you, Lady!

Deborah said...

Yes - you and Brixton do have the same eyes!! So fun - and I'm so glad I got to see you. I wish we would have taken a picture!!