Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I love that.....

I LOVE THAT.....
....Damon was so excited for school this morning that he got his shoes on, brushed his teeth, put his jacket on, and was waiting at the door, without being asked!

.....I can turn around in my friends (sweet Karissa) car, and at any given moment...these two might just be holding hands.

....it's been warming up and we've actually been getting to the park
....these two love each other. Damon holds Brixton's hand all the time, just cause....

.....every once in a while, Damon can easily entertain himself.
....last week it was 68 degrees and we went to the zoo. (I love Brookey's little bum in this picture! )

Just lovin' stuff lately. That's all.

10 comments:

Mary said...

Love this update on your blog. The boys are growing up right before our eyes. Thanks for letting me see them through your blog. Love you all.

TheKeilShpeel said...

THose are great things to love :).

Steph said...

CUTE pictures! I love all the holding hands :) Thanks for the update!

Ammon and Tara said...

Cute Michelle. I want that 68 degree weather! Send it our way! Love you.

Siena Milia said...

Brixton just cracks me up, he's just too cute, and I love that he holds everyone's hands. There's no one else Cyrus would rather share his back seat with. :)love ya

Deborah said...

And I love that you have so much to love! And I love you!!

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

I love all the sweet hand holding! So adorable!

wackywilsons said...

I love those too...sweet sweet boys. Big eyes and holding hands is priceless!

Emily said...

awww, I love you guys uber muchly super!

Emily said...

aww, I love you guys uber muchly super!