Wednesday, December 5, 2007

FAMILY

I can't believe that I haven't posted about this yet....but here are some pictures from our trip to Utah last month. We went out for Mike's brother's wedding. It was a shorter trip than our usual trips out there...but I am grateful that we were able to go and spend time with our families. Enjoy some pics! actually...a whole bunch of pics


















the two little boys working hard!

Damon and I loving the leaves in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard




When Mike got into town he had to take Damon golfing!



































Damon, Daria, and Cooper giving us a concert Damon and Brayden with Grandpa


one of my favorites....all 4 grandkids all together for the first time






















Damon and Grandpa having a snack together
Cooper and Damon on Halloween


Grandma with the Coop and Damon


I LOVE MY FAMILY



9 comments:

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! (How could they not be - they're of Damon!) I love the fall ones with the leaves in your parents' backyard. Lovely post and tribute to your family. love you guys,

Anonymous said...

I love the jumping in the leaves pictures. Damon is seriously the most photogenic kid I've ever seen. You guys are so much fun.

brook said...

If I knew you were so close I definitely would have called! We try to hit NYC once or twice a year, so next time I will give you the heads up. I would love to see you and meet Damon too- he is so adorable!

Dave and Mel said...

Mich- I just read all your past posts and you are just awesome. The pies were beautiful, but that "book worm" picture of you is even more beautiful- you look great! I'm glad you had so much fun with your family- we are going out on the 15th and I can't wait! Someday I will respond to the tag, I keep forgetting!

Tiffany said...

Hey Michelle...this is Tiffany (Packer). I'm so glad you commented on my blog - sorry it's taken FOREVER for me to reply. It's so good to hear from you and see your cute little family. Wow...how time flies. Our NuSkin days were fun! Looks like you're having fun back East. We lived in Ohio for 4 years and LOVED it! Thanks for finding me and saying HI! It's fun to catch up!

J & J said...

i think he's going to be a little golfer one day! very cute

The Huguelys said...

I love the golfer shots and the one of you and Damon in the leaves. It looks like you had a great trip home.

Dave and Mel said...

Michelle-thanks for the "tag" comment- it made me happy and I love that we are such great firends too! Love ya girlie!

Nona said...

Michelle: How your pictures are so cute. Good to see what you are up to. I miss you. Thanks for the christmas card. NONA