Sunday, November 25, 2007

WHAT A FUN TAG!

(yes this is a picture of my cute husband)

ANOTHER TAG

Here goes...This Tag is about my sweet hubby!
What is his name? Michael Thomas Holbrook

How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years

How long did you date? 11 months

How old is he? 26

Who eats more? at a meal - he eats more, but I snack more

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is taller? Mike is - thank goodness.

Who sings better? I would definitely say I do...only because Mike admits to being tone deaf

Who is smarter? Mike is smarter....in ways that I'm not...and vice versa...I am so proud of myself when I'm right about something!

Whose temper is worse? uummm....temper? mike's temper is deep down, and mine is more on the surface, so I guess mine is worse.

Who does the laundry? 100% me

Who does the dishes? 100% me

but I will add in my own question.....Who cleans the shower ? - because that one is 100% Mike (yes!)

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mike

Who pays the bills? We both do, Mike sets up and tracks the ones that are automatic and I pay the rent, utilities....

Who mows the lawn? chapel valley landscaping....I wonder if we'll ever have a lawn!

Who cooks dinner? I do

Who drives when you are together? 95% of the time Mike does

Who is more stubborn? I would say we are equally stubborn...

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? um....probably me (I hope he doesn't read this blog! haha! )

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. When we are in Utah we stay with my family, so we just naturally seem them more - which still isn't enough for me!

Who proposed? Mike did - at Fivealls in Salt Lake City

Who has more friends? I do - sounds like I'm bragging....haha

Who has more siblings? Mike does, by a long shot. He has 9, I have 3

Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on the situation. I can be pretty bossy....

I tag: Jenny, Rachelle, Jackie, Jaime, Tara, Deborah
and anyone else who wants to write about their hubbies. I think it's kind of a fun tag!


















I should also mention what a great dad he is!







4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Michelle,
That is such a cute blog. I think it is a great idea. I will definitely do a husband blog.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Michelle said...

okay, i'm leaving a comment on my own blog...does anyone know what the crap this comment above mine is? has anyone ever gotten junk/advertising comments on their blogs before?

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

That's soo weird!! Can you delete it? I'm going to do a husband blog too, thanks for the tag... : )