Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Potomac Halloween Parade

I forgot to post about this little parade that we went to a few weeks ago with the Huguely's. The parade was short and sweet, just long enough to keep a 2 years olds attention. It was hard to get pictures because Damon wasn't standing still for long enough...he was too busy picking up all the candy that was being thrown at him. It was actually a pretty cool thing for me, because it totally reminded me of my childhood, going to the Draper Parade every 24th of July in Utah, for as long as I can remember... and doing whatever it took to get that last piece of candy off the pavement.... Just a fun memory for me.



Damon with Nicholas and Michael Huguely


Damon waiting patiently for the parade to start


I finally got a picture of the front of his face!


Waving to all of the emergency vehicles, loving it!



1 comment:

Alex and Heather said...

Excited to be a part of the blogging world. It's like playing catch up. So, your little guy is getting so big. And cute! So fun to read about your adventures. Loves!