Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The County Fair

I realized that I never posted about our little trip to the Montgomery County Fair.  It was here back in August.  My sweet friend Sue invited Damon and I to go with her and her kids.  Taylor is the little girl who I babysit a couple afternoons a week, and we absolutely love her.  

Damon and Taylor - posing for the camera

There might have been a huge rain storm 5 minutes after we got there....thank goodness for this random tent that we took cover under
Sue with her two older kids, Merrel and Nate - waiting out the storm
Yes, Nate and I were standing in a river....my shoes got thrown right in the trash when I got home.  
The rain stopped, the sun came out, and we had a great time! 


They had SO much fun

Had to do the pony ride....(Mike's parents have a picture of Mike exactly like this when he was about this age...I couldn't help it!) 



That's a wrap









16 comments:

Deborah said...

How cute!! We were totally going to go to the State fair this year, but with me being out of energy and Josh's bad knee...we never made it. But it looks like you all had so much fun!

TheKeilShpeel said...

They are so cute together.

Andrea said...

Look's like so much fun! I love that first picture, it looks so vintage & old circusy!!

Chelsea said...

Sounds like fun. I Love the sayings of Damon you have posted on the side. He's getting so big, he's a little boy instead of a toddler, I can't believe it!

alexandra said...

what a fun day!

Nate and Heidi said...

You guys have had such a fun summer! I love all your pics and I just think Damon is the cutest ever! He seem like he has the funniest personality as well

Watkins said...

SO CUTE, DAMON HAS A LITTLE GIRLFRIEND!

Annette said...

Bummer about your shoes--they were cuties!

J-me Boyce said...

I love fairs!! Damon looks pretty in love with that little girl.... he better remember his finace in waiting..

Ammon and Tara said...

So fun! I love the one of Damon on the horse. He is doing that cute little smile! Love you guys!

Melinda said...

Damon is so cute! The fair looks like so much fun. My boys would have had a blast!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

I love, love that first old-timey picture of Damon and Taylor! Elise loves looking at all the fun things Damon is up to.

Alex and Heather said...

Is he really old enough to be riding those rides? They grow up way too fast.

Ashley said...

Chelle, I totally miss you!!! I check your blog every day! Damon is getting so big. I hope everything is going well for you and Mike. We'll have to get Damon and Noah together sometime!!! Ash

Dave and Mel said...

hey babe! what's new? cute fair pictures- I love a good greasy-food fair with over-priced rides and the smell of animals!

Tiffani Mills said...

That first picture is adorable- are you a photographer! I love the fairs- looks like fun.