Monday, May 11, 2009

Family out East!

A week and a half ago Mike's cousin Bowman, and his beautiful wife Stephanie moved out East for the Summer while Bowman does an internship with Exxon.  It is so wonderful to have family here to spend time with.  A couple of days after they got here we met up at the Nationals Game....(obviously a big sell out according to the picture! But they did actually win the game!)  It was so fun to hang out.  They've been over a couple of times since...and Damon absolutely loves them!   

Last night they came over for dinner, Mike and Bowman started talking about childhood memories at Grandma's house, and honestly....I don't know if I have ever seen my husband laugh that hard.  He had tears in his eyes from the hilarious stories they were reminding each other of.     They are such a fun, kind, loving couple and we are excited to spend more of the Summer with them!   




Don't mind the miserably big and pregnant girl in the picture....everyone else looked so cute I had to post the picture! 

11 comments:

Jake and Roz said...

you guys are like twin couples! If you hadn't been preggo, it would have taken me longer to figure out which one was you (especially since Mike and his cousin look so much alike, too)!

Elaine said...

you look fantastic in this picture--honestly, I was wondering when it was taken because I don't think you look big at all! Such fun to have family nearby.

Ammon and Tara said...

at first glance i thought that his cousin was mike! they look a lot alike. you are cute in the pic too mich!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

I have to agree with everyone... there's such a strong resemblance btwn Mike and his cousin! And you look beautiful.

Nate and Heidi said...

Wow, yeah, what Roz said. You guys all look alike. The guys look like they could be bros and you guys look like sisters... crazy..

Steph said...

Michelle-- you do not look miserably big! You look adorable.

I had to go back and look at the picture again after reading all the other comments. I never thought that we all looked alike, but this pic does make Bow and Mike look the same, plus we're both wearing our glasses...funny!

You guys are our lifesavers! So glad we're here!

Cassie said...

ummm yeah you are total twins...crazy! and you look soo cute! it's great that you guys have some family out there now yeah!!!!

Nielsen Family said...

I don't think that you are big for being like 3 weeks from having a baby, I didn't post any pictures of Taylor pregnacy because I was huge I mean huge you look awsome It is nice to have family close.

wackywilsons said...

Mike totally has a twin!!!

I love you and that belly. Even if you are miserable, the rest of us can't wait for the exciting news!!!

Deborah said...

You are crazy - I can't even tell you are preggo from the picture! Looks like a lot of fun!

alexandra said...

Wow, Mike and his cousin look like they could star in their own version of Patty Duke. Identical cousins!