Saturday, June 20, 2009

So Grateful for Grandmas

The last two weeks around here have been GREAT!   First, my mom flew out from Utah to spend a week with us, then the day that she left Mike's mom flew in and stayed for a week.   The two weeks that I had mom's here were absolutely wonderful.  Full of fun outings, extra naps for me, more bike rides for Damon, yummy meals, and great conversations.  It was so fun for me to have  another adult to  hang out with all day long while Mike was off at work.  Not to say that I don't love my conversations with my 3 year old...but come on...you all know what I mean.   A huge thanks to my mom and mother-in-law for all of their help.  I might have gone insane without you both! 

My mom with her two East Coast grandsons
My mom and myself at Great Falls
Our little family - Great Falls

The boys with Lisa, Mike's mom.  I'm horrible!  This is one of the only pictures I took!


6 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Michelle your baby is very very cute I'm glad that everything went well for you during delivery, you look awsome by the why. I agree Mom's are great thing to have come help.

TheKeilShpeel said...

That's so wonderful that you had so much help. Yeah for mom's!

Nate and Heidi said...

moms are the best. You freaking don't even look like you just had a baby. Congrats!

Ammon and Tara said...

So fun. I'm so glad Mom and Lisa could come and spend time with you guys. That's great. Miss you.

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

i love your pictures its true that moms just are the best - they always seem know exactly what you need. your moms are beautiful - and you look so skinny!

Deborah said...

Yay for moms! I know I couldn't do it without mine!