Monday, June 29, 2009

My Boy is 4!

I cannot believe that my little Damon turned 4 years old yesterday.  I can't believe how quickly time has gone and what a little man he has become.   He surprises me everyday with the things he says and does.  They are sometimes hilarious, sometimes sweet, sometimes smart, and of course sometimes bad.  I just love him so much and can't believe that he's mine.  I loved looking through his old pictures today...I could have posted SO many more...but I kept it simple.  I'll do another post soon w/ more of my favorites....but for now, here is a picture for each year he's been a part of our family.   

1 DAY OLD
1 YEAR OLD
2 YEARS OLD

3 YEARS OLD

MY BIG 4 YEAR OLD  

Damon - we love you so much and thank our Heavenly Father every single day that you are a part of our life.  Happy Birthday! 

10 comments:

Deborah said...

What a handsome little guy! I can remember when we drove to Chicago and you were just pregnant with him. Wow - how time flies!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

damon is one good-looking kid!! (just curious, what was he doing in the last pic?) he also has such a great, bright smile. i like how you did a picture from each year of his life - such a great idea.

Michelle said...

Jackie...he was putting a dandelion behind his ear. is that what you meant?

Steph said...

He is so cute! I'm so sad I wasn't there for the party! Tell him I said happy birthday!

Janell said...

Such cute pictures...i especially like his one year! Happy Birthday!

TheKeilShpeel said...

Love those pics.. He's such a cute boy

Watkins said...

WOW 4!!! THAT WENT BY SOOO FAST! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAMON!!!

wackywilsons said...

I do love that little man as well. He is so grown up...I can't wait to see what Brixton looks like.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

He is so cute!

Ammon and Tara said...

Happy late late birthday Damon. I kinda didn't send him anything yet. Well, I haven't sent you anything yet either for your birthday so that's just great! haha. Love you anyway! I can't believe you have a 4 year old!