Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Belated Father's Day!

I feel bad that I never did a post for my sweet husband on Father's Day.    Things are finally starting to calm down around here and I can almost think straight.  

Mike is an ambitious, adventurous, smart, hard working, dedicated, and loving guy.   I truly feel blessed that he is in my life, and I feel very lucky to be the girl that he married.   He's an amazing Dad, and nothing melts my heart like watching him walk in the door from work and scoop up our little baby boy into his arms, or to watch him and Damon walk out of our home together on their way to their next outing....golfing, bike rides, slurpees, or just going on errands together.  He hasn't once ever complained about taking Damon with him anywhere.   He loves his boys so much and I feel lucky to have two great little kids with him.  I love you sweetheart! 

I love checking him out from across a room, and thinking "wow! what a babe! "