Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Missing good friends....

Dear Sweet Jackie, Elise, and Elijah.....we sure do miss you!    

I knew that when I was looking for pictures for this post, I wouldn't have any problems finding any.  I could basically click on any month, from the last 3 years, and be guaranteed to find pictures of our little kids playing together.   

We have done SO many fun things with these sweet friends.  We've also gotten so many rides, yummy meals, emergency laundry cleaned, and did I mention they gave us a lot of rides?   I don't know what I would have done without you Jackie.  I love you so much and miss you more than you'll know!   We hope you're loving being back with family in Hawaii!  







We got rained on

one of our last play dates...   :(

5 comments:

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

you are the sweetest friend and thanks for the really touching post!! you're making me cry. we miss you guys so much... i love the pictures from when damon and elise were soo little. just you wait, i'll be posting about you guys soon!

thank you for being such a wonderful friend: confidante, you're so warm and thoughtful, funny and down-to-earth! (you're the every girls' best friend! :)

damon is so full of life and such a good-looking kid! love you guys... (ok, now that i've seen this, you can post something else! haha. : )

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

i meant 'you're every girls' best friend' -- love you guys!!

Michelle said...

Jackie - I had so many more things to say, and so many more pictures I wanted to post, but Damon was driving me nuts and climbing all over me while I was trying to get it done! I really feel like I didn't do you justice at all! Love you!

Deborah said...

Good friends are hard to come by. And I know what it's like to miss good friends!!

TheKeilShpeel said...

It's so hard to see friends move away. I know we are going to be dealing with that in the next year or so and it brings me to tears just thinking about it.