Sunday, August 29, 2010

Trip to Myrtle Beach....duh duh duh....

The following are the ONLY pictures that I have from our week long trip to Myrtle Beach.....as most of you know....I had a bit of bad luck during the trip, with my diaper bag being stolen right off of my beach chair....which of course, had my camera in it. So here are the only pics from the trip....(taken from cell phone)

Is blogger being funky for anyone else? I upload the pictures....and then just see the jibberish codes in the posting page.



Mike :)



ROAD TRIP NAPS




This was a really good golf shot that Mike made and he was so happy with it, that he took a picture to show me. Since it's one of the only pics from the entire trip, I couldn't NOT post it. :)

9 comments:

Emily said...

darn, i'm sorry your camera got stolen! thats so disappointing. what are these pictures from?

Steph said...

These are all so cute! Love the golf shot (of course... haha) and their sleeping faces. So sweet!

Kacy & Adam said...

I'm sure it was an amazing trip {excluding the theft}....that is seriously SO SAD! I always say "Life is a Boomerang" that ratbag will get whats coming for them :) I hope you got a napin too ;)

Rachelle said...

Michelle,
You are always so sweet to comment on my blog. It makes me so happy. Also have to say that although it has now been years since we lived by you guys I still find myself surprised that Damon is in school now. How is he liking it? And lastly, I wanted to say that Damon is such an amazing athlete. Whenever you post... I am inspired to make my kids stop being afraid and learn to ride their bikes. :) Love ya.
Rachelle

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

What a fun trip! I can relate to having your bag and camera stolen -- it's awful! You are so sweet to help your BIL with job hunting - i hope he finds one soon. Love and miss you, Michelle!

wackywilsons said...

I am so sorry that that happened to you! What a jerk to steal your diaper bag. It must've looked like a coach bag or something...who does that!?

You still got some great shots. I love sleeping kids in the car :)

Tiana said...

Well, at least you had some pictures to remember that "wonderful" trip by.

Deborah said...

It looks like a fun trip - minus the theft. Now I remember you mentioning it on FB - and why I couldn't get a hold of you! I'm glad you had fun regardless, though!

Ammon and Tara said...

fun pics. hey, i had the same jibberish problem. you just have to click on 'compose' in your post page instead of 'edit html.' that was my problem. email me or call me if that doesn't make sense. love you!