Friday, September 3, 2010

Job Hunt

No..No...not for us. But my brother-in-law, David, is on a job hunt. The following is a summary of his resume:

Education
B.S. in Business Management with an emphasis in Supply Chain Management.

Work Experience
I have completed a Purchasing Internship and worked on contract as a Supply Chain Analyst.
I served a mission in Hong Kong where I learned to speak Cantonese.

Objective
Seeking employment within the Supply Chain Field: purchasing, logistics, forecasting, and operations. Also open to any field or industry that would give me experience.



Talk to your husbands, dads, friends, neighbors, uncles, aunts, cousins... etc.....if you know of any type of job opportunity that would fit his please let me know and I will get the info to David. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!

I do have his full resume if anyone is interested.

1 comment:

Emily said...

no, matt does not read my blog. and that post wasn't about him, anway. it was about the guy from church, bryson- he's the one that read my blog