Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Brixton's traumatic haircut.....


For those of you who have not seen the pics on face book....Here are some pics of my sweet little Brixton before the....duh duh duh.....HAIRCUT. I knew Mike was going to cut it, and I knew he was going to use his shaver thing....(but we NEVER did this to Damon, so I honestly had no clue how short those things actually cut, how naive of me) -


the wispy look....
the sweepy look....
and my favorite....the sweet little curls!
(I have a bad feeling that they will NEVER grow back) - I think that is what breaks my heart the most.

Here is our boy, with a buzzed head.

Even though he is still the exact same little boy, I look at him and feel like he is a different person! Am I nuts?!

10 comments:

Watkins said...

Wow he had such long hair! I can't believe how curly it was! But I must say Im LOVING the buzz look. It makes him look so cute and so grown up!

Nate and Heidi said...

You are not nuts! He looks so different, but it sure does make those beautiful eyes pop!

Chelsea said...

I agree. We did the same thing with Gavin this week, so his beautiful curls are gone and I still can't get used to it!

reflexão said...

Fotos lindas da sua família! A família é o que temos de maior valor. Nada a substitui. Na família podemos ter as maiores alegrias ou as maiores tristezas. Que bom sua sua família está feliz. É uma grande bênção para você e a sociedade!

Tiana said...

He is still so cute. And like I said before, he looks so grown up now!

Cassie said...

you are not nuts the same thing happened with Mr. Bentley after his first haircut he looked like a totally different kid. Brixton looks handsome as ever though!

alexandra said...

You know, it suits him. I tend to like longer hair the way Damon and Andrew usually wear it, but this short cut really is cute on Brix.

Janell said...

Isn't that first big haircut the hardest? I admit that I cry and cry and cry the first time I cut my boys' hair...for lots of reasons. But one because they look so different. But you know what? Brixton is so stinkin cute! Hopefully you'll get used to it :)

Kurt and Katie Rowley said...

I've never met the little guy, but he looks different in his pictures! I don't think you are crazy, but I am sure that he reminds you EVERY day that he is really the same kid!

Deborah said...

I don't know if I'll ever cut Abbi's hair - just because I'm afraid the curls won't come back!! But Brixton is so super cute with his new haircut!!!!