Thursday, October 7, 2010

Etsy...

I wish I was creative, crafty, cute, dedicated, ambitious, and as talented as those of you who have etsy shops. I thought I'd do a little post to pass on a few of my friends etsy sites.... You really really should look these up. They have such cute stuff at really really great prices!



Siena.... makes gorgeous clutches, wallets..and other cute little things......she just added a bunch of new ones! I need to order one of these!



A long long time friend of mine, Celia, makes AMAZING hats! So adorable! I love these.



A very good friend of mine, Chantel, makes amazing jewelry with a friend of hers ....here's the link.




When I had the idea to do this post, I thought I'd have more links to share with you.....I'll find them....



3 comments:

Siena Milia said...

Michelle, thanks so much for including me in your blog, you are awesome/creative/motivated/dedicated no matter what you think! Love you!

Siena

Wendy said...

David saw this post before me and made me read it because I was complaining the other day how I lack seriously in creativity and cuteness skills!

Thanks for the links. I have to be careful about looking too long on Etsy or I think I NEED things instead of just want things. ;)

Hope all is well with you guys! :)

wackywilsons said...

esty really is a secret that is so fun to share with others! I love the bracelet watches...so trendy and practical.