Friday, October 29, 2010

A Weekend....

A few weekends ago Brixton and I joined a big group of friends (Thank you Heather, Jeff, Dana, Richard, Amy, Larry...etc...) for a fabulous day out at Cox Farms.....

I like Brixton's little profile.

While we were there.... Mike took Damon were here for a couple of days, so that he could do this.....



This was the first day. After the second day...Damon could barely walk (I'm not kidding) ! It amazes me how naturally this comes to him. The video works better if you can make it full screen since it is taken vertically....Check out how he catches air after going down the first ramp.

4 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

You seriously have a BMX biker on your hands. That's awesome. Kyle still is timid to get on the bike with training wheels.

Janell said...

Damon seriously is so good! And you and little Brixton are too cute :)

Tianna said...

I wish my husband had more time to do things like that with Ryder. Damon is so cute!

Deborah said...

What a little daredevil!! And I could just eat up little Brixton. What a cutie!