Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Utah...Part 1. Southern Utah

Okay....so I keep delaying blogging because the thought of blogging about 5 weeks in Utah is overwhelming me...so I'm going to do my best to keep it somewhat organized.
We landed in Utah on the 4th of July, and a couple of days later Mike and Damon headed to Southern Utah for a little Father / Son bonding / camping / biking time.



such a boy
@ Cove Fort
The Narrows, Zion Natl Park
uh...grumpy?
and off he goes!
My 6 year old riding on Slick Rock, Moab, UT

breakfast in the jeep? Sure!
oh gorgeous Utah!
cute kid. :)

2 comments:

Tiana said...

Did Damon get a new bike? He is looking so grown up, I can't believe it.

J-me Boyce said...

so jealous... It looks like you had a blast. I loved all the pictures. I wish we could time these Utah visits better. One of these days.