Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Utah Part 3. Uintahs

The second week that we were in Utah we took our two boys and went camping in the Uintah's. Mike and I LOVE it up there. It was fun to be there with our two kids, even if Brixton woke up in the middle of the night, and refused to go back to sleep for 4, yes 4 hours. It really was fun. I promise. :)

Brixton and Mike @ Mirror Lake
look closely...those are BEAR TRACKS....everywhere!

an actual picture of me with my two boys!



i love them
marshmallows!

yea!

5 comments:

Steph said...

You guys are so fun! And Michelle, you're so brave! We have been camping twice since we've been married, both times within the first year when I was too nice to put my foot down.. haha. And I honestly don't know if we'll go again before our kids are adults. I don't think I can handle it!

Nate and Heidi said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Wish I could have seen you... Your boys are so dang cute- and yes, we love your mom!!

Unknown said...

Good job Michelle at catch up work. I feel like I will be doing this on my blog constantly for the next month or so :)

THanks for taking Miss M with you today...I want pics and stories k?!

Elaine said...

Beautiful pictures! It looks like you had lots of fun! We won't remember the "no sleep" part later anyway, right? I hope you are getting settled okay in NH!

Susan George said...

I love reading your blog and seeing the photos. It keeps a connection with you that doesn't diminish just because we are so far apart.xx :)