Friday, September 2, 2011

Grandpa's Little Helper


It's moments like these that put a big smile on my face.

We stayed with my family for a few weeks during out trip to Utah, and during that time we were able to help my Dad, who most of you know is blind, work in his garden.

I absolutely loved to see Damon's excitement and willingness to help his Grandpa. Damon talked about how it was such hard work, how much he enjoyed it, and most importantly how he loved helping his grandpa.



Damon also helped pick raspberries, he picked peas, and helped me weed the garden. He loved finding slugs, spiders, and snails! gross.

I just hope and pray that he'll be offering to help when he's 15!

1 comment:

Ammon and Tara said...

ok...calendar calendar! that's what i'm thinking about these pics! :-) start sending me some.