Monday, September 12, 2011

Family Pictures....

While we were in Utah, it was time for another family picture. You just don't realize how quickly kids grow up until you look back at pictures. Mike and I were looking at pictures of Damon from only a year ago, and he seemed so small back then compared to now. I'm always up for getting new family pics taken!

These pictures were taken at the house and barn where my grandpa grew up. My Uncle Frank continued to live in my grandpa's childhood home until last December when he passed away. This barn is very near and dear to my families heart. It's where my dad spent most of his childhood, working on the dairy farm. It was a lot of fun to be there to take pictures and to think about all of the amazing memories that my dad has there.


We aren't sure if we even got one picture where everyone is looking at the camera....but this was as close as I could find. Between closed eyes, wiggly kids, and girls fixing their hair....it was hard to find one!
My parents with all the grandkids. This was ROUGH. Thanks to Brixton, who recruited Max to have a freak out session with him.
Then a plane flew by and cheered the little guys right up.
this is the corral, where the cows used to eat. My dad thought it'd be cute to get all the kids in the corral for a picture. The shadows made it a little tough to get a good one, but the kids had fun climbing around.
My little sis and her fam

My big sis and her fam
My big bro and his fam

another one of us.
my sweet parents. I just love them.

5 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

You all have such cute famillies. Very fun.

Cassie said...

too cute I love it! perfect location too!

wackywilsons said...

Boys run in your family! That's so crazy!

So fun to see your siblings again.

Your hair looked awesome :)

Ammon and Tara said...

you've been busy on your blog! love all the pics of you guys around new hampshire. looks like you guys are fitting right in.

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

What beautiful family pictures! You all look great! :)