Sunday, September 4, 2011

Our new place....

So...some of you know how small our previous apartment was....some of you don't. I tried not to brag about it for fear of embarrassment, but if you knew how small it was, then you'll be very excited to see pictures of our new place. It is a duplex, but it still more than twice the size of our previous place.

This picture has a good view of the neighborhood behind us, and the porch that we love. There's also a lot more grass on the other side of this sidewalk and fun neighbors with lots of kids. I'll have to do a blog about our daily playdates with the neighbors.

We can actually have people over now! These are pics from Mike's birthday dinner

yea for a new house, and new awesome friends!

10 comments:

The Wells Family said...

yes! you finally posted some! i LOVE it! YOU totally deserve to have something awesome! i am so so so happy for you. :) NOW..post pics of the inside! hop to it! oh, and i miss you. :)

alexandra said...

Oh wow it looks like you have a wonderful set up! I loved reading through your trip west, too. It looks like you have had a wonderful summer and are launched into a great next couple of years! Yeah for Tuck!

TheKeilShpeel said...

Love your new place.

Tiana said...

Yay!! I am so happy for you. I second Deb, pics of the inside!!

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Looks fun! I am excited that you have more space to live in. I bet that feels wonderful.

J-me Boyce said...

oh that looks SO east coast and picturesque ! ! I want to come sip lemonade with you on your porch and watch the kids play...
I am so happy to are able to stretch your legs a bit :)

Ammon and Tara said...

oh i love it michelle! that looks so fun! i bet mike can hardly wait to start up the lawn mower. hahahaha

Dave said...

HI! I am so happy that you are so happy out there and your place looks so adorable! Isn't it amazing what a little space does to your whole outlook on life?? Thanks for the email update too and sorry to be so slow to respond... Hope things are still going well and I loved your "Mike home for dinner" comment too on FB...I hear you!

Dave and Mel said...

big d is Dave (I guess, what a funny name) I didn't know I was logged in under his gmail :)

wackywilsons said...

Now I want to see the inside!

it is fun to be a hostess with the mostess :)