Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Things we do.....3

We see Dad a little more often than we used to.
We make amazing new friends
We have block parties. Yes. I love it.

We hang out on a lot of porches, every single day, for hours at a time. (the kids play, the moms sit on porches)
We go to antique shows, and buy awesome jewelry
We go to many Tuck events, and EVERYONE now knows Damon. Not kidding. It's a little weird.
We also go to a lot of Tuck events, and hang out. We love Livy
We wear rain boots, a lot.

6 comments:

mj said...

andrea just couldn't part with the my little pony, huh?

Wendy said...

Oh hooray! I'm glad you guys are lovin' it there. CUTE pictures! Love all the updates. :)

alexandra said...

So fun! I love this new phase of your life! That is a gorgeous photo of you, btw. You are gorgeous, I should say!

alexandra said...

but, i have to add, it makes me feel lonely somehow that you have moved and that dc was years ago. on saturday i am going to that orchard in maryland where we met and i think i am going to feel a little strange sadness. i know i am totally weird.

Aly said...

How Fun!! I'm so glad everything has turned out so great there! I love all the cute pics. We miss you guys! We'll have to get together soon.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Beautiful pictures! Your boys are so cute. I love the picture of you with the necklace on. You look very pretty.