Saturday, November 26, 2011

snow!

so....we had our biggest snow storm to date the day Tuesday night / Wednesday day before Thanksgiving. We were all up early (at least Brixton and I....) Damon wasn't far behind....then Mike remembered about the storm and jumped right out of bed. By the way...Thank heavens for seasons passes to Killington Ski Resort! The boys packed up the car, Brixton and Damon were seriously out playing in the snow at 6:45 a.m. I'm not kidding.....Mike and Damon left, Brixton and I went in....but came back out later when we saw one of our little best friends, Olivia, outside playing.

Olivia's mom and I were dying at how cute they were in all of their snow gear!
Olivia also taught Brixton the art of eating snow! It was so funny, until he started picking the snow up off the pavement. haha!
We both look a little weird in this picture....but I love it anyways, and love all the snow around us!

yes, this was taken before 7:00 a.m.
Olivia's dad came out and built this fantastic snow man....cherry tomato eyes, asparagus nose, and peas mouth. We were laughing so hard.

3 comments:

Susan George said...

I'm glad you have the snow and we don't! Looks pretty but that is all I have to say on the matter..... xx :)

Wendy said...

I love Brixton's hat! It's adorable.

Tiana said...

Very cute. Crazy snow. We are pushing 70 here today, can you believe it?