Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Skiing....and SNOW!

Mike and Damon definitely took advantage of their breaks from school by going skiing, at least 6 or 7 times....and Damon also started his ski classes. He is LOVING it. It also snowed last week....and then I began experiencing the coldest cold that I have ever felt. -13 the other morning. Not kidding. Here are just some pics from the snow storm, and the skiing.

My sweet sweet Damon begged me to go out and shovel the neighbors sidewalks. I was so proud of him.....I know his grandpa is definitely proud.

I think Mike took this from a chairlift somewhere...
On his way to Killington - this was their third day in a row
starting ski class!
Mr. Santa brought Damon ski poles for Christmas! He was so excited.
this second storm also brought another ski jump to our porch. Thanks a lot for that. :)
all this skiing = a few naps here and there. I won't complain.
all geared up.
woo hoo!

3 comments:

alexandra said...

damon is so awesome. i can totally believe all of this of him. poor girls arent going to stand a chance.

Unknown said...

I love how sleepy he is after a day of skiing. I totally need to get my kids on board with this. I need them to get a bit more tired during the day :)

Ammon and Tara said...

yeah for snow! we've had hardly any! but the 2 times it's snowed my boys were out shoveling too. you are right...dad would be proud! haha. love you sis!