Sunday, August 5, 2007

Damon - The Climber

So Damon has now discovered how to climb out of his crib....There isn't much to write about it - except that I am now dreading the realization that I already have to put him in a bed. He just turned 2! Is that normal? The funny thing is that Tuesday morning my girlfriend was telling me not to put him in a bed until I have to (they are struggling with their 2 year old adjusting to a bed)...and that night...what do you know...i'm sitting on the couch reading a book, and I hear his bedroom door open. Here's the little climber.....





ta - dah!


3 comments:

bonnie ann said...

i love it! what a stong lil guy. the ta-da at the end is hilarious!!!

Tom H. said...

Michelle, yes I would say for a son of Michaels it is normal. I think Michael climbed out of his crib long before he was two. He was a little monkey. Good luck! Lisa

wackywilsons said...

that stinks! No big advice to help you out with him....but, we locked the doors when Wesley was in a bed, to enforce bedtime and naps (if he still takes them)...