Friday, August 17, 2007

I Love My Job

Just thought I would do a little tribute to the great little kids that I babysit. I've been watching a little girl named Taylor two days a week since January. She will be 2 in December, and is such a perfect little friend for Damon. They always have so much fun together and I feel so lucky to be able to stay home and take care of Damon. I need to write down this fun memory from the other day.....Damon and I had talked about Taylor coming to play the other day, and he set aside a specific toy to share with her, we heard a knock at the door and he ran to get the toy...when we opened the door, Taylor was standing at the door with a special toy to share with Damon....they both traded toys and screamed each other's names with such excitement. Taylor's mom (Sue - who I love) and I were so excited at how proud and excited they were to be sharing with each other. The opportunity to babysit her came at the right time for us, and I feel so blessed. A couple of weeks ago I also started watching a little 3 month old the other 3 days of the week. Her name is Madeline, and Damon just loves her. Madeline's mom (Debbie) is the sister of our good friend, Scott Huguely. It is fun to see Damon interact with such a sweet little girl. Here are a few pictures of the cute little girls and our little guy.


Damon and Taylor

Eating together! Having a blast


Madeline

Madeline and Damon

3 comments:

wackywilsons said...

Not everyone can LOVE their job like you can! You deserve it!I am happy for Damon that he has a play buddy:)

Deborah said...

How fun!! What a wonderful job!

J & J said...

Michelle---here I am, leaving a sweet comment on your blog, as I said I would. You beat me to the punch. Very cute and I think Damon is SO adorable. Jake is always like, dude that kid rocks. HA! Anyway, thanks for the comment...we're fine. Just a small kick in the pants that we weren't expecting. Such is life I guess. We're going to miss you- but hopefull we'll be back at some point. We'll keep in touch, don't you worry. Sure love you.