Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Family Vacation




This Summer we were able to go to Utah (me and Damon), Seattle (Mike), and then we met up in Southern California for our actual "Family" Vacation. Mike was auditing a hotel in Newport Beach, so Damon and I flew out and stayed at that hotel for a few days, then headed further south and stayed with our ever so gracious friends, Chantel and Carl. Damon had a blast with their two adorable little boys, Crew and Jax. We were also able to visit with my good friend Jaime and her husband Josh (who was actually in the accounting program with Mike at BYU), they have a little girl named Jadyn (we're all keeping our fingers crossed - hoping she's Damon's future wife). During our trip we made it to the beach 4 or 5 times, to the San Diego zoo, Coronado, and Balboa Park. We were so grateful for our friends hospitality and for just being
able to spend time with them! I know there are so many....but I hope you enjoy the pictures!
(Chantel - like you said - I can't believe that we didn't take any pictures together! )
Damon and Crew eating their lunch

The little couple in La Jolla

Like father like son
Damon - a little scared of the ocean



Damon and Crew in Carlsbad


Damon sneaking a kiss while at the petting zoo



Jaime and I with our little ones at the Zoo











1 comment:

wackywilsons said...

I am excited to check out your family updates!!! That beach looks so beautiful and your little toe head boy running around was so fun;)

This will be fun!