Sunday, September 2, 2007

Frederick

So...I haven't posted in a while....nothing extrememly exciting has been going on...but Mike talked me into posting about a little mouse named Frederick. There was a night a few weeks ago when Mike had gone into Damon's room to help him fall back asleep....after 1/2 hour or so I went to see what was going on and when I walked down the hall, I saw the light on, I walked in and saw all the furniture moved away from the walls, and Mike started telling me to shut Damon's door...they were going to catch a mouse! After a little while longer they walked out of Damon's room with this.....Nasty!





and I being the stereotypical girl was scared to death and locked myself in my room. They named him Frederick and he was Damon's little friend for about the next 45 minutes. Yuck! I can't even believe I am posting this!

1 comment:

Tiana said...

Ha ha! Too funny. Nice to finally meet Frederick. I heard so much about him.