Thursday, September 27, 2007

Girls Night Out

yes....a post that is not about Damon...can you believe it? Last night an old buddy of mine and his band (Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband) were playing in Arlington, VA... so Heather (Mike's cousin - who I feel like is my cousin) and I went to see them play. It was a lot of fun, but also made me feel so old! Seeing the single scene again, and being so grateful that I am past that stage in my life. It was so much fun to hang out with Heather and to see Ryan again.




not the best picture....sorry ...okay - I have tried to delete this picture from my blog because now I have realized that you really can't see it at all...but for the life of me I can't get it to delete. Am I a dork? Just ignore this pic. Sorry



me and Ryan Shupe

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Ahhh, this reminds me of the good ol' days!