Friday, September 21, 2007

Our Little Athlete

Sorry if people get sick of posts about Damon, but he is 99% of the entertainment around here. Those of you with a 2 year old will know what I mean. Damon's most recent obsession switches between baseball, football, and golf. Here are some pictures to show how much fun he is having! Check out his form, he's hilarious!




We think that he likes football the most right now. You might not believe me, but I swear that he throws a spiral.

Who's open?

This picture is our favorite


The follow - through

I need my cleats!


I had to take this picture to show my brother and his wife brother how cute the shirt is that they got Damon from New York.

Watch Out!

I didn't end up having any good golf pictures.....but you've probably seen enough anyways!


3 comments:

J-me Boyce said...

Wow...He will be famous someday with that arm! Jadyn will have a naked bath picture with a famous athlete! Boys are so cute!

Dave and Mel said...

James and Damon need to get together- they could take on the whole neighborhood in a nice little game of "anything with a ball." We too are constantly playing soccer, frisbee, football or basketball- life is fun!

Tiana said...

I dig the baseball picture. He looks like a real pro.