Monday, October 15, 2007

The Barn!


Just felt like doing a post today about one of my favorite places. Pottery Barn! I have worked there for almost 3 years now and have loved it. It gives me inspiration on how to decorate when we (eventually) have a house. I especially love the holiday accessories and can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas! I have loved all the friends I have worked with there and I am so grateful that they basically let me work whenever I want. I hope that I can work there forever. (I wouldn't be able to afford it without my discount anyways!).

1 comment:

Chantel said...

I'm feelin' the love too for the Barn. Man, I wish there was one close by... I'd seriously consider a part time job to support my habits. Thanks again for those awesome candles! I'm loving them - even after Crew dunked both of them in the bathtub! :)