Thursday, October 18, 2007

Damon and his buddies

Last month we went to a birthday dinner for our good friend Jenny Huguely. Their little boy Michael is one of Damon's best friends. Some other friends (the Gattens) were also there with their kids....their little boy Zach adds to the troublesome trio. They had so much fun playing, running ,and tackling each other. I wish that I had pictures of the tackling....but I only have pictures of them all being best friends.


Zach Gatten, Damon, and Michael Huguely

a bench just his size

3 comments:

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

What a bunch of little studs! They look like little men, so grown-up!

J & J said...

damon is so cute.

Tawna said...

Michelle! Your family is so beautiful! I'm glad I ran across your blog!! My blog is bloggityblog-whiteblog.blogspot.com

Keep in touch ok!!