Monday, February 25, 2008

One project down....

Well...it took a while, but I finally got all of these frames hung up. It's a project I've been thinking about for a long time...and thanks to my very good friend Jackie...we got it done! (we did it last month, but I forgot to blog about it). So THANK YOU JACKIE! It wasn't easy with hammers, measuring tapes, nails, and 3 little kids running around! I couldn't have done it without her! Okay - so some of them look crooked in this picture...but I swear they look straight in real life!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Looks great! I have a wall with black and white pictures that looks similar. It is a pain getting them all up and level and evenly spaced so great job!!!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Great job, Michelle! I think I did more harm than good. Someday I want to have decorating skillz like you! : ) You have great taste.

Deborah said...

You wanna come do my house next???

The Huguelys said...

Now I need you and Jackie to come help me with my house. But as you saw yesterday, we are going to have to tackle my projects with no kids around :)

J-me Boyce said...

Looks super cute- I have always wanted to do something like that!

Tawna said...

I love it!! Such a cute idea. I wish I was more creative!!!