Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Valentine's to Remember



So I know I'm a few days behind on doing a Valentines post...oh well. Better late than never. I need to give a big THANK YOU to our good friends, the Cannons, for throwing such a fun Valentines Party. The kids had so much fun playing (and eating treats) all night. A lot of people came, which made it so much fun! I didn't include pics of everyone, because there were a ton of people..and.....my camera, of course died while at the party, so thanks to Jackie for letting me steal her pictures....lots of them...




Brigham and Alexandra....the wonderful host and hostess!
These are the most adorable little doggie cupcakes made by Tiana and Elizabeth! So cute!
My treat contribution - cookies and choc. covered stawberries...with help from Jackie
Me and my man....Thanks for the beautiful flowers (pictured above)
Mike and Brigham Me and my sweet friend Jackie


My sweet Damon ready to dig into his doggie treat! So excited!

10 comments:

Melinda said...

Those cupcakes are so cute and your cookies and strawberries are making me hungry! What a fun Valentine's Day!

The Huguelys said...

I love the flowers and treats. It looks like you guys had fun!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

What a sweet post! I'm still working on mine. : ) You and Mike look so beautiful in that picture and I love how your flowers opened and bloomed! Mike's so thoughtful! Love ya!

Ammon and Tara said...

Mich! You look so cute in those pics! The one of you and Mike is a good boob picture of you! It looks like you have boobs! Hope you don't care I said that for everyone to read! Love you!

Michelle said...

T - I must have been wearing my magic bra!

Tiffani Mills said...

Hey Michelle- I am so glad you found me. It was fun to go through your blog. I dont think I have seen pix of your husband or son. You guys are such a cute little family.

Andrea said...

Hey! Thanks for you comments on my blog, it makes you not seem too far away...miss you too. I love your blog, you're so funny, I guess your sister is too, huh? I love it! Andrea

J-me Boyce said...

Hey babe! So I switched the background on my blog and it erased all my friend's links. I kept feeling like I was missing someone!! We are still VERY good friends :) cute v-day party.

alexandra said...

Thanks for not putting the photo of me that Tiana has on her blog. I love your flowers. Guess what Brig did for me? let me throw a party! (I don't care, but he feels bad, so I guess my present is his guilt--that gets me stuff, too).

Anonymous said...

No I don't mind you commenting on my blog... I love comments. Thanks!

PS I do remember you from Chantel's house.