Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One of my Favorites!


A few months back we were having a Girls Night at my friend Jenny's house, (actually watching another all time favorite "Sound of Music" - are we dorks?) and I saw this movie sitting on her shelf of DVD's UPOPENED! I couldn't believe she had never even seen it. It has been one of my favorites movies since I was young...but I hadn't seen it in such a long time - that I had kind of forgotten about it...well not forgotten..but you know what I mean...so I borrowed it (and have yet to return it to her...whoops...hee hee...), then last week I saw the movie at my good friend, Jackie's house...She didn't have a choice but to watch it with me....I just love it! I told my husband that one day (many years from now) we need to go to that hotel! It looks so amazing! If you haven't seen it...you definitely need to. - warning - it is kind of depressing...but most good love stories are at some point....


Damon has also informed me that he really likes this movie, and he has tried to pull it off our shelf to get me to watch it with him...kind of funny....


7 comments:

Ammon and Tara said...

I remember you liking that movie and I hated it because I didn't understand it and he was always in his room like having a breakdown or something. I should watch it. Maybe I'll understand it now that I am older!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

I'm the one who made you watch this show with me!! I loved it - it's classic, romantic and a heart-wrencher. (tara, I know you don't know me, but I've heard a lot about you! You're so funny and you definately have to watch this show again!)Michelle, thanks making me laugh and for being such a great friend. Damon's so sweet to like this movie!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachelle said...

I don't think I've seen that movie either...but now I think I'll have to try it. Thanks for the tip.

Andrea said...

Hey Michelle!
I LOVE that movie, too! It's been a while since I've seen it--I wish I could've been there to watch it with you guys!
Miss you! Andrea

Tiana said...

I like this movie too! It is a little confusing, and depressing, but good. I need to watch it again sometime.

Alex and Heather said...

Ok Michelle! I now remember why we clicked so well. We are both so sappy and love these crazy love stories! I love you girl! We gotta catch up soon.