Friday, August 8, 2008

The Best of Friends

I know I've done a few posts about Damon and his sweet little friend Taylor....but I haven't done one lately...  Most of you know she is the sweet girl that I babysit a few days a week.  I just have a few cute pictures of them from the other day.  


Today Damon said "Mama, I love you, and Taylor's my best friend".  It was so cute.  
                                  Wrestling....I love the look on their faces.  Damon is taking her down! 

The crash landing....they hit the floor and were laughing hysterically.  It was so adorable.  
                    Too cute for words.  

4 comments:

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Your son is so cute!! It is nice that he has such a fun cute friend to play with. They are adorable together.

Andrea said...

Uh oh! Damon's a mover, check him out, cheatin on my girls, Lily & Lexi will be so jealous! ;)

TheKeilShpeel said...

oh... it looks like you are big trouble.. if he already has a girlfriend ;) So I loved your comment. I'm so glad we found you guys too. I remember after you got married I kept asking Ben about you and for some reason getting together never happened. I totally feel the same way as you though. We'd be best friends. Good thing we have blogs ;) Who knows.. maybe one day we'll live near each other. We are in Cali for now while Ben is going to school. He's doing radiologist technology program and is loving every minute of it. That's what I am grateful for, after all the waiting to just get into the program. Ok..so now i"m the one with a long comment.

I love the pics by the way.. what a cute fam you have.

Ammon and Tara said...

first kiss at age 3...cute! what a stud