Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back from the Outer Banks!

random pics from our amazing trip to the Outer Banks in North Carolina.  I, of course, didn't get as many good pictures as I would have hoped...but here are a whole bunch of what I did get pictures of.  We stayed at a beach house with 5 other families.  It was a blast to be there with so many people, and so many kids! ....It was probably one of my favorite vacations that we've been on.    (Pics are totally out of order)
yes, we felt very cool at this point of the trip....cruising in the express lanes while everyone else in the city was in traffic...it did eventually catch up with us and we still ended up in major traffic...but when I took this, we thought we were the coolest! 
 My boy and me, at the beach after the bonfire  (our last night there)                Yeah dad, thanks for the smore!
 more of everyone's kids at the bonfire...
                                         

first day at the beach


a small fraction of the kids at the house...damon, madeline, christian, piper

the group going crabbing...


 Mike - the lone crabber...but he caught a few! 

Damon with his new friend....the crab


Someone might have brought a water balloon launcher....

Damon with a new talent...cruising around on a razor scooter

 Twinners Damon and Andrew jumping on Andrews bunk bed...

 




14 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

What a fun trip you had. Are those express lanes like carpool lanes?.

Elaine said...

Yea! So glad you had a fun trip! I love the Outer Banks!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

So maybe you're not as dark as Elijah, but you are seriously as tan as Elise, at least!! And Damon looks like a little surfer. I'm so envious of your super fun trip, and am much happier now that you're back and blogging! lol. lots of love!

Marissa said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad you had a blast!!!

J-me Boyce said...

Lucky... that sounds like such a fun trip! Damon's hair is looking awesome - I can't wait to see what I can do with Ryder's. I miss ya girlie.

Deborah said...

What a fun vacation! Makes me really want to go somewhere, although I know that's not happening anytime soon!

Watkins said...

HEY MICHELLE! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE MADE SO MANY FRIENDS OVER THERE. YOU GET TO DO LOTS OF FUN THINGS FOR DAMON. WHAT A FUN TRIP! LET ME KNOW THE NEXT TIME YOU COME BACK INTO TOWN.
-LEAH

Nate and Heidi said...

Looks like you had a blast. Vacations should be mandatory

Janell said...

Awesome vacation! Looks like you all had tons of fun--especially Damon! I love the pic of the two of you together...cute :)

Andrea said...

Fun!! Beautiful pictures too! And Damon is so dang cute! We should meet there sometime--after hurricane season ;)

wackywilsons said...

I love that I now love Damon

Ammon and Tara said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! That picture of you and Damon is so cute! You look great. Damon is getting so grown up and so dang cute!

ashly said...

LOVE the up-close picture of you and Damon! He has your smile. We miss you guys.

Dave and Mel said...

hey babe!! I love OBX too- we went last year with some friends and it was one of my favorite vacations too! it is so beautiful and relaxing and I'm glad you had such a great trip. I love your curly hair in the close-up pic of you and Damon- your family is adorable!