Saturday, August 9, 2008

I LOVE the OLYMPICS

I love watching sports....which means I LOVE THE OLYMPICS.  I wish that they were on all day....because I would watch them.  I love all the hype, all the behind the scene stories about the athletes, the medal ceremonies, love it.  I went to some medal ceremonies when the Olympics were in Utah and thought it was such a cool thing to be a part of.  

I love Walsh and May-Treanor.  I have been watching them for years  and years.  They are rad.  (I'm watching them right now!)

7 comments:

J & J said...

aren't they on all day? i swear i watched them all day today. wednesday sounds good, by the way. let us know!

TheKeilShpeel said...

Aren't the fun to watch.. Wasn't the opening awesome.

Holly said...

I totally love it also!!! Gymnastics is my fav. Remember when we went to the gymnasticas meet down in Provo with your mom and Tara? Fun times...

Lyndsay said...

OK so was gymnastics on last night or what? I thought it was supposed to be on, but I couldnt find it anywhere. I know the finals are Tuesday though.

Thanks for the info on Apollo on DWTS...you are right- I dont watch that show so the last time I did see him was at the Olympics.

Deborah said...

I got to watch a little on Saturday night and last night. Unfortunately, I fell asleep right before the swimming medley that the guys won. I guess that's what happens when it's on so late!

Janell said...

I'm totally with you on the Walsh/May-Treanor duo. They are AWESOME and so fun to watch!

Tiffani Mills said...

I'm with you too! I love watching the Olympics- it really doesn't matter the sport- it is just fun to watch it all.