Sunday, September 7, 2008

What a Week!

Two weeks ago, I spent the week watching house-sitting, baby-sitting, and dog-sitting for a good friend of mine who recently moved to Maryland - Adrienne (mentioned in an earlier post).  She and her husband had to go on a business trip, and Damon and I were happy to be able to help out.  Wesley (4) and Austin (almost 3) or "his boys" as Damon would call them - are such cute brothers and such cute little friends to Damon.   
We had a busy but low stress week - it was great to be able to go out and do so many fun things, but  to not really have a schedule for it all....we went to a movie, splash park, many many play grounds, swimming pools, and thanks to two very rainy days...an indoor park inside a mall, and last but not least....Chuck E Cheese.
You should have seen the crazy looks I got from people when I took all 3 to the grocery store! We have to eat too!  
Austin - so cute and super photogenic! 


another event for a rainy day....DRESS UP!  yes, boys can play dress up...they had some awesome super hero costumes!  Yes, Damon might be wearing a Nacho Libre mask!   I love that Wesley is mid-air in this picture!  

The boys thought they were hilarious leaving their shirts on their heads....

So cute, but kind of cold....it was a really over-cast day...but we went swimming anyways! 
Such cute brothers! 
Adrienne was back in town for this outing....the husbands went golfing, and Adrienne and I took the boys to Great Falls, I didn't get too many good pics on this little trip, but here are a couple of cute ones...

so cute...he just kills me!  especially when he speaks Spanish! 

I really like this one.  The Wilson boys wear hats all the time, so they got Damon into it too...He borrowed Wesley's hat all week..what studs! 

Mike came to join me the last night I was there...he picked up Adrienne and Jared at 11 pm from the metro, we stayed the night in their guest room, and enjoyed a great breakfast of biscuits and gravy - courtesy of Jared.  Thanks for the yummy breakfast!  

10 comments:

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Damon and "his boys" are so adorable and what a fun week!! Hey, Elijah loves dressing up too! You are such a good friend to do this.

alexandra said...

Wow, I can't believe you did that all by yourself for a week!!! It looks like the boys had a wonderful time, too! I am really impressed.

TheKeilShpeel said...

What a fun packed week! That's a lot to do all by yourself, you're amazing. I watched 2 boys plus Kyle a couple days ago and after their mom picked them up only 4 hours later I was ready for a nap :). They exhausted me in those 4 hours with everything we managed to squeeze in.

Deborah said...

What cute boys!! I bet Damon loved every minute of it!

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

You guys had a ton of fun! My boys also love to dress up. We have the red version of that Nacho Libre outfit. It is so funny! You are brave to take all of that on. Now you know what it will be like when you end up being a mom of three boys in the future. It is tons of fun, but takes lots of energy.

Watkins said...

YOU MUST HAVE BEEN BUSY! BUT LOOKS LIKE DAMON HAD FUN! I CAN'T GET OVER HOW BIG HE IS! I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE PREGNANT WITH HIM! ANWAYS, YOU ARE A NICE FRIEND TO HELP THEM OUT!
-LEAH

Andrea said...

You're so fun Michelle~~lucky kids! I'd ask you to house sit and babysit for me, but then I would never want to leave!!

J-me Boyce said...

Cute cute little guys. I am so happy I have one. I love the dressing up pictures. You are a great friend for doing that!

wackywilsons said...

You are such a good friend!!!

We love Damon so much...

You forgot to mention our sweaty-adventures of Mt. Vernon and the museums, not to mention our nappy hair and chasing after toddlers with security guards all around!

fun times;)

wackywilsons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.