Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas in Utah

We were so lucky and happy to be able to spend this Christmas in Utah with our families.  We had lots of families parties, a wedding, a few outings with friends, and some quality time together.  I was really sad to come back to Maryland this time.  Feeling super emotional the whole time we were there didn't help out the situation!  I love my family!  


My boys at Temple Square.  Damon's first experience there...He loved it! 

Thanks to the blizzard all day long on Christmas Day...Mike and Damon had a great time making a huge snow cave.  Mike, his 8 year old sister, and Damon fit inside.  Pretty impressive, right? 
My cute boy, loving the snow!  He was out there for hours, and never said he was cold....all that digging kept him warm

at the Christmas Eve party....All 5 grandkids on my side of the fam.   So much fun.  They maybe see each other twice a year, so this is a pretty big deal for us.  

6 comments:

Lauri said...

I know it is really bad that I dont know but can you remind me of all these cute kids names. I know Dariah and Cooper. We really need to see eachother more often!

Cassie said...

I'm so mad that I didn't get to see you guys while you were here we were going to go to the "cousin party" but I wasn't feeling so good I was soooo upset:(

The Wells Family said...

i really miss temple square now that we aren't there. it is such a part our christmas. i am glad that you got to enjoy it. :) i can not believe the snow!!! i know my fam is loving it....well the men are. i think they head to the mountains 2-3 a week! rob is so jealous.

we really missed you here. i can't wait to get together once all of our chaos calms down. seriously....what is up with me?? oh right...pms! grrr!

Deborah said...

I haven't been to see the lights in years -so sad since I live here!! But I'm going to start a tradition of it this year! I'm glad you got to come down and that I got to see you, even if it was brief. I miss spending time with you!

Nona said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun skiing. Good for you. Congrats on the pregnancy. Wish I could have seen you while you were in Utah, but sound like you were very busy. miss ya.

Watkins said...

MICHELLE! I KNEW IT! YEAH, I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! ARE YOU GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU ARE HAVING OR WAIT? IM SAD YOU CAME TO UTAH AND I DIDNT GET TO SEE YOU. I KNOW HOW BUSY IT CAN GET WHEN YOU ARE VISITING FAMILY. CANT WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT THE BABY UPDATE! HOPE YOU ARE FEELING WELL! MISS YA!