Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What a difference a few days can make!

So I meant to blog the other day about what a beautiful day we had last Friday....it was super warm....in the 50's....we spent a lot of time at the park...it has been quite a while since we've done that....and scroll down for pictures from today....

Yes...our first real snow storm of the Season.  Damon ran to the window this morning when Mike told him it was snowing.  He yelled "Snow at Damon's house!  It's like winter time!"  

Damon had SO much fun.  

He calls "snow angels"  - "snow flakes".   Just look at that expression on his face!  I love it! 



8 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

How fun! Isn't change exciting. :)

Syndi said...

Yeah it is crazy, the sad part is I just got back from Utah and I was hoping for the sun, instead I get the Ice... Cute pictures and Congrats on the baby, your headed in my direction with 3 guys and a girl. I do love my boys though. let me know if you have time to get together in the next couple weeks.

Ammon and Tara said...

haha, that looks like fun. those first pics totally just look like a Fall day. i can't believe it's january and almost february. fun in the snow!

Andrea said...

Damon is so dang cute!

ashly said...

NO WAY another cute BOY coming your way. We are soo excited for you. Calder and your new little man will have so much fun together. CONGRATS. Love the pics of Damon in the snow making snow flakes... he could not be cuter!!!

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Great pictures. My boys spread toys all over the floor and then try to make snow angels in the toys. Kind of funny and a little sad, but we don't get much snow to make real snow angels. :)

Kacy & Adam said...

That face is classic! He truly looks like he is in heaven!

Deborah said...

He looks like he is having so much fun!!!