Saturday, March 28, 2009

Only time will tell...

Last week Damon told Mike that he wanted to plant some flowers....so off they went to the store to get some seeds....we grew them in our apartment for a week (the way that they flower guy at the store told them to) - and today my boys went out to plant them in front of our apartment building.  Oddly enough Mike has actually been really excited about this, sometimes he really surprises me.  So only time will tell if they will work or not.   I'm sure you all care...so I'll be sure to keep you updated!  (It gives me something to blog about!)


My little guy and my cute husband planting the little nubbins...

Damon really had more fun just digging in the mud


Just a cute little guy







9 comments:

Elaine said...

Cute pictures! I'm amazed your apartment manager doesn't care if you plant flowers out front.

TheKeilShpeel said...

What a fun thing for them to do together.
Hey.. how's everything going. I wish I had your number to call you..

Janell said...

Oh this is super cute! I hope they grow big and tall...I'm excited to hear about the progress :)
I hope everything with you is going well.

Tyson and DeeAnna said...

He is so adorable.
He's going to make the best big brother!

alexandra said...

Gardening is really fun. I am excited to get to it with Andrew and Will, who will mainly just dig and get dirty. Damon looks so cute and grown up!

Deborah said...

How fun! I'm planting flowers from seed this year, too. I can't wait until Abbi is old enough to get excited for things like this like Damon is!

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Looks fun! Your son is so cute.

Ammon and Tara said...

That's funny. I wonder if your apartment people will care about that. They might dig them up anyway! Hope not!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Mike is such a great dad- that is really sweet and Damon looks like he is in heaven! I can't wait to garden our little plot... you all have inspired me.