Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Promise My Husband is a Smart Guy...


So, to help explain my lack of picture taking....which leads to a lack of blogging...here is a perfect example of the issues we have with our camera.  The screen is totally out...so we never know if the pictures we are taking will even work.  The battery also doesn't last long (not more than one outing).  But one green light still lights up - even when the battery is dead, so we  think  its working, when it isn't.....
long story short....
This is Mike attempting to take a picture of Damon and I...not knowing that it was clicked onto "video"....We just thought these two very short videos were hilarious.  




3 comments:

jeff richins said...

better get a new camera before that baby gets here!

TheKeilShpeel said...

It's not that hard.. I love that.. Thanks for making my day.

Deborah said...

that is too funny!