Sunday, June 20, 2010

Brixton 1 year old

A few weeks ago our little (or not so little) Brixton turned 1. We went to dinner with our good friends, Scott and Jenny, then came home and did a little birthday cake for our little chunk. He LOVED it. As most kids do. I can not believe how quickly this year has gone....He started out soooo tiny, and just became such a big kid so quickly. He loves to dance, jabber, smile, eat, sleep, laugh, chew on my wallet, play with his big brother, and make all of us smile.

(I wouldn't have these pictures without wonderful Jenny lending me her camera for the night! thank you! )

Damon was only patient for so long before needing his piece of cake.....

even after all the sugar....he still fell right to sleep....

We sure do love this little chunk

7 comments:

Elaine said...

Oh my, he is so cute! I can't believe he's already one!

TheKeilShpeel said...

look at those thighs.. soo cute!!!
Neither one of my kids have totally dug into their cake.. so disspaointing.. Brixton is sooo loving it.

The Wells Family said...

i can't stand the cuteness of him eating his cake! what a delicious mess! he is so tasty!

Ashley said...

he's a cutie patootie!! I can't believe he dove right into that cake. Noah wouldn't touch his. (hates getting his hands dirty!)

Deborah said...

I'm totally freaking out that he is already 1. What a cutie!!

Ammon and Tara said...

Oh, so cute Michelle! I want to see him soooo bad! Ugh. Glad for blogs, that's for sure. He is a chunk...love it. Fun cake. He got so messy! It's insane to me that he is one already. I can't believe it.

lisa holbrook said...

Those pictures make me want to hug and cuddle Brixton and spend some time with him getting to know him better. I love and miss you guys.