Tuesday, June 29, 2010

FOOD BLOGS!

I know there are hundreds and hundreds of food blogs out there....but I feel very privileged to have two good friends who have really AMAZING food blogs.

The first is one of my closest and dearest friends. We were college roommates, and she means the world to me. DEBORAH! She has even been on TV a couple of times to do some cooking clips...(I think on KSL). She's amazing!


I think that I've made more of her dessert recipes than anything else, because they look so dang good! Deborah has literally HUNDREDS of recipes on her blog.....just check her "recipe archives" on her site to see the list.



Cookies n' Cream Cake (I just made this Sunday for Damon's birthday)

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie - to die for


My other friend, I only knew in person for a couple of months, but in that short amount of time she became one of my favorite people, and has become an inspiration to me in more ways than one. JENNA!



Many people contribute to this blog, and I've made some super delicious, yet, ridiculously EASY recipes from this blog.

My favorites being the Big Sky Chili, and Crock pot chicken taco's- which you later make into chicken tortilla soup with the leftover chicken (cooking on my stove right now!)



Big Sky Chili

Peach Cobbler - which I can't wait to make!


I will never be an avid enough cook to have my own food blog, which is why i am super grateful for good friends who can share their delicious recipes with me!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm totally going to have to check those out! Thanks for sharing! :)

Elaine said...

I've already been reading Deborah's blog for a long time now--thanks to you--and I make her recipes all the time, and I totally love them. Thanks for the second recommendation. I love food blogs. They are better than cookbooks because there are more pictures and free!

Deborah said...

You just totally made my day!! Thanks so much for the shout out - you are amazing!!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

I love food blogs too! I will have to subscribe to those blogs. Those pictures and recipes look so delicious!! Thanks for sharing!

Daniel said...

Michelle, this is great and all, but I'm having a hard time reading about it on Fast Sunday!

wackywilsons said...

These look fantastic...thanks for sharing

Ammon and Tara said...

deborah is my food idol. i wish i could cook like her. what great ideas. i'm just going to have to make that oreo thing. yum!

alexandra said...

which food blog has the big sky chili and the peach cobbler? I have been craving peach cobbler!