Friday, December 9, 2011

Besties.....

First, a big thanks to Deborah for letting me steal this picture.

These are two of my very best friends from college.

Deborah (middle) was my roommate, and is still, and will forever be one of my closest and dearest friends. We have done road trips, cruises, Vegas trips, double dates, cry sessions, laughed so hard we cried, more road trips (like across most of the U.S.) and everything else you do with a best friend.

When I moved out Deborah moved into another apartment with Syndi (left). We all had some super fun, crazy, hysterical times back in the day, and these two friends mean so much to me. Oh the boys....oh....I laugh just thinking about those crazy dating days!

But it all worked out.....I introduced Syndi to her future husband in 2000 (I think), and a few years ago they actually moved to Virginia....about 30 minutes away from where i lived in Maryland. So over the last couple of years Syndi and I bonded about motherhood, marriage, living far from family....etc....We also have boys who are very close in age, so playdates were always a blast.

This past summer Syndi and I both happened be in Utah for the month of July, so we all met up, and laughed some more. Love Love Love you girls.


1 comment:

Deborah said...

Oooh, that actually made me cry a bit. Thanks so much for always being such a great friend. Miss you tons!!!