Wednesday, December 14, 2011

King Arthur Flour!

So about a week after we moved to New Hampshire, the CEO of King Arthur Flour (big east coast company) - spoke at one of the orientation meetings at Tuck. That afternoon Mike came home and told me all about it, and said that they have baking classes at their headquarters (about 10 minutes away from our house) - he suggested I sign up for one if I want to....so I went outside, told a bunch of my neighbors...and we all signed up! (a few ended up on the wait list, so sad)....
So we signed up for the Holiday Pies class, which was the Monday before Thanksgiving....it was SO much fun!


me, with maren, liz, brittany, and emily....and I don't think Amy was there yet when we took this picture
We made a Lemon Chess Pie - yummy! and a Fall Fruit Crostata. Also, delicious. (I'll show the pictures in my Thanksgiving post. We learned about how to make the perfect crust, and all kind of other things. The instructor was such a funny little lady, and it was so fun to sit in this huge room and bake away with such good, fun friends!

2 comments:

brittani c. said...

One of the coolest things I've ever done! Let's do it again. Thanks, Michelle!

Deborah said...

How FUN!! And I love how easily and fast you make so many friends. I want to be like you when I grow up. :)